Need a Reference Letter?
If you require a reference letter or two (or five!) or PASS or other forms signed by the dean or associate dean of UBC Dentistry, please note the following instructions:
Give Plenty of Lead-Time
Please give at least three weeks lead-time to your referees, particularly if you need a letter from the dean or the associate dean. On top of their full schedules, the deans are often out-of-town. If you have complicated needs (e.g. several letters with different information on each) you may want to give them even more time.
- Print out and complete a “Request for a Reference Letter from the Dean” form. Besides this website, you may also obtain the form from the following places:
- Student Services (JBM 278)
- Dean’s Office (3rd floor, IRC)
- Make sure that you have gathered all the supplemental information noted on the request form.Submit the completed request form and the supplemental information to the Student Services Office (JBM 278) or mail it to:
278 – 2199 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3
- The Student Services Office will then contact you when the letter(s)/form(s) are ready for pick up or they will let you know that they have been mailed.
Good luck with your applications!