Tuesday, January 24, 2017 • 6:30 – 9 pm
Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
Jack Poole Hall (2nd Floor)
6163 University Blvd.
UBC’s Vancouver campus – map
A UBC Health partnership (faculties of Medicine, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dentistry, Applied Science) and alumni UBC presents MEDTalks “Genomics Revolution”* to showcase UBC’s cutting edge research in genomics and the impact it will have on health care.
UBC speakers* include:
- Dr. Martin Dawes, Director and Cofounder, Personalized Medicine Institute; Head, Family Practise, Faculty of Medicine
- Dr. Christopher Overall, Canada Research Chair in Proteinase Proteomics and Systems Biology; Professor, Faculty of Dentistry
- Dr. Corey Nislow, Associate Professor, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Jehannine Austin, Associate Professor, UBC Department of Medical Genetics; Canada Research Chair in Translational Psychiatric Genomics
- Dr. Howard Lim, Medical Oncologist, BC Cancer Agency; Clinical Physician Professor, Medical Oncology Division, Faculty of Medicine
*Title and speakers subject to change
Cost: $10 per person